Monday, May 22, 2006

My head is in hell....

Okay...so migraines....suck! I have been having them for a couple of months now and they are getting more and more frequent...so I went to the Dr. and she prescribes me Imitrex. So I get a migraine and I take the pill and it's supposed to take it away. Well....instead of it taking it away, it's making me all tense in my jaw, neck and shoulders which in turn is just making my migraine worse..... So I am at a loss again. I plan on calling the Dr. tomorrow and letting them know all this, but I'm not going to be able to do much about it because I am leaving for California on Wednesday.

It's frustrating having the migraines to begin with, but it's severely hindering my abilities to take care of J and/or taking care of the house. All I want to do is sleep when they come on...and all J wants to do is play and make noise like any normal 1 year old wants to do. Here's hoping something is resolved soon...because I don't know how much longer I can take this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm..I hope things get better. =(
have fun in CA!

Heather said...

Thanks....I finally got new medication and I am hoping it's actually going to work this time around :) I am packing today and we are on the road tonight...woohooooo!